We are shining a spotlight on our natural hair Queen Lynette. This beautiful Queen is a HUGE supporter of our natural hair and Afrocentric earrings and we love her for that!
Here's a few pictures Lynette sent us:
We asked her to tell us a little bit about her favorite hairstyles and her routine.
Lynette said "My hair routine is super easy since taking my locs out. I’ve been product shopping and right now I’m using Bella Curls at the recommendation of a woman who’s style I liked! I love either wearing two strand twists or a flat twist out!" (Did you see her awesome flat twist out above???)
To create these hairstyles she uses the entire Bella curls product line... take a look
1. Shampoo - Bella Curls Coconut Creme Cowash
Packed with a variety of moisturizing coconut oils this coconut cowash is the perfect compliment for gently cleaning and conditioning your curly, wavy hair, while enhancing and maintaining your natural hair’s moisture. The result with this coconut cowash are curls, coils, twists, and waves with more shine, more moisture, and more life!
2. Deep Conditioner - Bella Curls Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Masque
This deep conditioning masque is a great conditioning treatment for parched and damaged hair.
3. Leave In Conditioner - Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner
This remarkable leave-in conditioner contains tons of extremely moisturizing coconut oils that help your naturally curly hair makes those twists, and turns more easily. The results that come with this leave-in conditioner is curly hair that looks and feel so much healthier, shinier, bouncier, and beautiful.
4. Daily Mist - BELLA CURLS COCONUT WATER REPLENISHMENT TREATMENT MIST
This is a great daily mist to replenish the moisture to your curls and twist outs.
Have you ever used Bella curls? Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Also, to shop our entire collection of natural hair earrings, Afrocentric accessories and home decor, click here.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: afro, afro pick earring, AFRO PICK EARRINGS, afro pick jewelry, bella curls coconut water, bella curls deep conditioning masque, bella curls family dollar, bella curls hair butter review, bella curls hairstyle, bella curls jamaican black castor oil, bella curls jamaican black castor oil hair butter, bella curls product review, bella curls twistout, bella curls walmart, best conditioner, coconut hair products for curly hair, conditioners for natural hair, ethnic earring queen feature, is bella curls black owned, natural hair, natural hair blog, natural hair earrings, natural hair tutorial, product review, queen, queen feature